Something that I love


Hello everyone today I will talk about something that I love, which is cooking, since I was very young I grew up with my grandmother who was a great cook and I saw and tried every dish she made. I also loved to eat and try new flavors, which is why cooking and food in general have always been fundamental in my life. Already larger at the age of about 12 years I started cooking, this was because I found myself every afternoon at home, because, my high school was in shot, I realized that cooking was something that I was given with ease and that other people liked my preparations. Little by little, I discovered new recipes and preparations that helped to shape my taste for cooking. Later in the university, I met my girlfriend Araceli who also loved the kitchen and together we began to venture into more culinary challenges and of greater difficulty, this helped me to make a great leap in my way of cooking, it gave me a new vision of what that is the kitchen and that you never miss new flavors. Cooking is something that cheers up your life and that of those around you and your reach has no limits.


   

Comentarios

  1. I love cooking too. Pizza is one of my specialities but I've started to cook them without cheese because my wife wants us to go vegan.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Banksy

My best friend