Football


Hi bloggers

Today i’m going to talk to you about a sport, which in my case is my favorite sport, football. I’ve been playing football since i have memory, i think i was two years old when i started playing and from the beginning i fell in love with it. When i was like 10 years old i participated in a league, i played there for a while and i become a really good player, i was the star player from the team and the coach always told my mom that i should’ve trained with the cadets of the teams from first division. I was really Good, but then life happened and i stopped playing for a while. Nowadays i keep playing sometimes when i have some time off from University; in the past year i participated in a club from my old campus, in Juan Gomez Millas with students from the Sciences department, and this year i spent some time too in the club from FAU, until the second semester when i couldn’t keep going because of my Schedule. In the first semester i trained every Wednesday in the afternoon, and sometimes my Friends from school and home also invited me to play other days in the week, more often on Sundays or Fridays, in a pitch near home.

I really love football because it has given me so many happy moments in my life, i’ve met so many people because of it and that hour and a half, all that sweat and passion that you experiment when you’re playing it’s just incomparable. And i don’t only love playing football, i also love watching it, to see my team leaving the heart in the field, my idols, it’s really an inexplicable feeling that you only understand when you’re there in the gallery, with your concentration and emotions on the roof.

I’ll let you a pic we took with the team we made with my partners in FAU “Union la Jalera”, in our last game.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Something that I love

Banksy

My best friend