Tiny-Holidays


   

Hello everyone, during the holidays we had, I took advantage of sleeping and resting a lot, after a hard semester. Added to this I went to many parties with my friends in which we danced until we could not, I also shared with my family with those who ate and drank a lot. During the past week we toured the beaches of Cartagena where I remembered moments from when I was a child and went every year in the holidays, then we went to El Quisco, a beach that I did not know and it seemed very beautiful, in the same place at night, together with my cousins went to a small amusement park in which we played taca-taca and the little cars. In general, it was an excellent two weeks that I enjoyed them a lot.




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Something that I love

Banksy

My best friend