Trekking in the natural monument "El Morado"


Hi everyone today I will talk about something I love that is trekking and a special place, the natural monument "El Morado". Constantly and since I was very small I made trekking in different places, especially in the south of Chile, together with my family we are very adventurous and we love to enjoy nature knowing and taking care of it. That is why in all the summer vacations we go to tour parts of southern Chile, knowing the parks and nature reserves where we trek. One of the most enjoyable trekking was not very far from Santiago, it was in the Maipo box, where we went to the natural monument the purple one. In the there is a trekking that leads to beautiful glaciers, where you can even walk on them, the road is very beautiful you go bordering a small river which feeds on the glacial melt, almost reaching the glaciers the snow is taken landscape. The trek lasts about 7 hours round trip, it has a medium degree of difficulty and the value of the entrance is very accessible, this natural monument is managed by the conaf, who watch over the preservation of this beautiful place. This is how this place is for me one of the best trekking I have done.
La imagen puede contener: 1 persona

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Something that I love

Banksy

My best friend