Barcelona

Hi friends, today I talk about the city that I would like visit. The city that I would like to visit is Barcelona, ​​since I was a child, I watched the matchs of F. C. Barcelona in which Ronaldinho and his teammates dazzled and were invincible in all the tournaments and Camp Nou, was a stadium in which the other teams feared to play, where 90000 people encouraged the club. This charm for this beautiful city continued at an older age to know the history of its revolution in 1936, this revolution was anarchist and mobilized the people in pursuit of a new way of life with principles such as mutual support, solidarity, voluntarism and horizontality. This was generating more and more expectations about this city for its history, culture and location, it is located in the northeast of Spain on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea. This is how, finally, nowadays, I aim to achieve an exchange to the University of Barcelona in the second semester of next year, with this I would achieve one of my goals. There I will be able to study geography during the summer semester in Spain and I will be able to know Barcelona and part of Europe.

Resultado de imagen para revolucion española 1936Resultado de imagen para ronaldinho barcelona

Resultado de imagen para universidad de barcelona

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Something that I love

Banksy

My best friend