The Simpsons


Hi people, today I talk about my favourite tv show, I remember starting to see the simpsons since I was very Little, around 7 years old on channel 13, they broadcast them from Monday to Friday and I watched them every day, later I did not only watch them on channel 13, I also started to see them on the fox channel. For this, is that over the years I had seen all the chapters and I knew them by heart. The simpsons are about a typical American family who live their adventures in the city of Springfield, its creators are Matt Groening. Sam Simon and James L Brooks, and from 1989 to the present fascinate everyone with this series. I loved them from the beginning for their great fun, wide range of characters and that you could learn many things in their chapters, these characteristics and many more make them one of the most successful series in history that has almost 30 years in the air and still remains among the 5 most viewed series in the United States. To this day I continue to see them every night before sleeping on the internet.




Resultado de imagen para Los Simpson

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Something that I love

Banksy

My best friend