What i am good at

I consider myself a good football player, for me the footbal it's a very important part of my life, because with the football I can relax, have fun and share with friends. I love football, because it does not discriminate, anyone can play it and have fun, also you can play whit any object, anytime, anywhere. This makes the sport king.
I started playing football since i was a little boy, my parents took me every saturday to play for the UMCE, where i played for many years, also i met many friends. Later on i atarted playing in third division club, until i entered the university.
Actually I always play with friends from my house and also play for the football team of my faculty where we hope to achive great things and for that we work very hard. The football is a part of my life that i hope to have always. With the foortball i have met any friends and i have lived unforgettable moments
My dream was always to play for my favorite team Universidad de Chile and in front of a stadium full power to make a goal, however now i play on a team with my friends, Unión la Jalera.











Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Something that I love

Banksy

My best friend