Birds

Hello everyone, today I will talk about something I love to do, which is to observe birds and take photos, specifically I like ornithology, which is the branch of zoology that is dedicated to the study of birds. It is a very beautiful discipline and it is very enjoyable to study and practice it.
During my life, I always had close appreciation for the flora and fauna of the territory, because together with my family we have always traveled to know and explore the south of Chile, where I have been transmitted knowledge about trees, plants, flowers, animals, birds and more that make up the endemic nature of Chile. Thus, during my travels throughout my life, I have dedicated myself to taking pictures of nature, and a few years ago, specifically to birds. During this time I have been able to observe and identify numerous birds that are considered very difficult to observe or that the common people have never seen, now it would be very difficult to find the photos of each of the birds that I could see, but if I have Some, among them are:


A little bird called "Saca tu real" which I found in Arica, this bird is distributed in Arica and its nearby valleys, which is why it is difficult to find.

La imagen puede contener: pájaro y exterior

Another bird is the "Pitío", which I have seen on several occasions, but this photo is taken at the base campsite towers in the Torres del Paine National Park. This bird belongs to the Chilean carpenters and is the most common.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Something that I love

Banksy

My best friend