My favorite TV programme

When i was a child, i really liked "Zoboomafoo", this tv show was very fun and educative. I started watching it as a child from about age 4 years old. The show was presented by the Kratt brothers and the protagonist was a type of lemur called Sifaka who's name was Zoboomafo. In the show the protagonists want to teach the animal word to the kids, in a funny way. Also, in the show the protagonists interact with animals, describe how they are and show their more detailed characteristics through differents segments. The serie ran from 1999 until 2001 and had 65 episodes. I watched the program in my home everyday in Fox Kids Channel, with my brothers Nicolas and Alonso. 
In my childhodd it was a very popular television show because people of all ages saw it, in fact when i talk to my friends and ask them about Zoobomafoo they always say that they used to love the show and that they would love to see it again on the Tv.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Something that I love

Banksy

My best friend